Build Effective Teams (SAQA 252037)
Welcome To Build Effective Teams. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 5
- Students 4
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Please read instructions below
DEMONSTRATE KNOWLEDGE OF AND INSIGHT INTO THE THEORY OF TEAMS AND THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMS IN WORKPLACE ACTIVITIES.
- The Characteristics of a Team & Team Interaction Are Compared With Those of a Group
- Different Types Of Teams Are Described In Terms Of Their Unique Roles And Characteristics.
- The Importance Of Teams For Achieving Workplace Goals And Objectives Is Motivated With Examples Of The Contributions Of Teams.
- BET Session One Video
- Build Effective Teams Quiz 1
APPLY THE THEORY OF TEAMS TO TEAM DYNAMICS
- The Dynamics of Teams Are Explained In Terms Of Practical Examples
- The Reasons For Disagreements And Conflict That Could Disrupt The Functioning Of The Team Are Analysed With Reference To Interpersonal And Other Factors.
- Unique Challenges Presented By Different Types Of Teams Are Identified With Specific Reference To Cross-Functional And Virtual Teams.
- BET Session Two Video
- Build Effective Teams Quiz 2
EXPLAIN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING TEAMS.
ANALYSE THE ROLE OF TEAM LEADER IN PROMOTING TEAM EFFECTIVENESS.
- The Role Of The Team Leader Is Explained In Relation To Improving Team Effectiveness.
- The Impact Of Different Leadership Styles Is Considered In Relation To The Leader’s Role In Promoting Team Effectiveness.
- Techniques For The Constructive Management Of Team Dynamics And Conflict Are Described With Specific Reference To Promoting Trust, Cohesion, Creativity And Productivity.
- BET Session Four Video
- Build Effective Teams Quiz 4
EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF A TEAM AND PROPOSE WAYS TO IMPROVE TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
Build Effective Teams Portfolio of Evidence (POE)