Business Ethics (SAQA 113924)
Welcome To Business Ethics. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 4
- Students 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
REFLECT ON OWN VALUES AND BELIEF SYSTEMS AND HOW THEY INFLUENCE OWN BEHAVIOUR.
DISCUSS HOW AN INDIVIDUAL’S ETHICS IMPACT ON THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM/HER.
- Ways In Which An Individual`s Ethics Impact On Behaviour & Interpersonal Relationships
- The impact of personal ethics on the use of language is explained with examples
- The importance of respecting confidentiality is explained in own context
- Ways In Which An Individual Can Influence The Behaviour Of Others Are Identified And An Indication Is Given Of How This Can Impact On Ethical Conduct
- BE Session 2 Video
- BE / Module 2 Test
EXPLAIN HOW AN INDIVIDUAL CAN BEHAVE ETHICALLY IN A BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
- Ethical Business Practice Explained
- Adherence to Company Policy and Confidentiality in Terms of Ethics
- Ethical ways of Receiving and Giving Gifts and with Reference to an Organisation`s Code of Conduct
- Importance of Honesty in Business Dealings
- The Deliverables in Own Work Situation are Identified and the Importance of Productivity, Accountability, Attendance and Delivery of Work on Time
- BE Session 3 Video
- BE / Module 3 Test
DEMONSTRATE TECHNIQUES FOR DEALING WITH SITUATIONS WHERE OWN ETHICS AND VALUES CONFLICT WITH WORK.
- How to deal with unethical behaviour
- Dealing with unethical business conduct
- Comparing own values and beliefs to company practice and how to deal with these if there is a conflict
- Ways of dealing with instances where an employee`s rights are undermined are demonstrated for three case studies
- BE Session 4 Video
- BE / Module 4 Test
Summative Assessment / Portfolio of Evidence (POE)