Communication & Presentation Skills (SAQA 8647)
Welcome To Communication & Presentation Skills. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 3
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
INTERPRET AND RESPOND TO ACCESSIBLE WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE.
PRODUCE SIMPLE WRITTEN COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE.
- Clear and simple written communication in the workplace
- Most common communication problems at the workplace
- Solutions to common workplace problems
- Email etiquette
- Importance of Context when writing
- Gathering confidential information and preventing bias
- Writing a business document and the main ideas / points / outline
- Communication Two Video
- Communication 2
PRODUCE AND RESPOND TO ACCESSIBLE ORAL COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE.
Communication & Presentation Skills Portfolio of Evidence (POE)