Welcome To Communication & Presentation Skills. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 3
- Students 11
- Assessments Self
- Read Instructions
Please read instructions below
- Session One
INTERPRET AND RESPOND TO ACCESSIBLE WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE.
- Session Two
PRODUCE SIMPLE WRITTEN COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE.
- Clear and simple written communication in the workplace
- Most common communication problems at the workplace
- Solutions to common workplace problems
- Email etiquette
- Importance of Context when writing
- Gathering confidential information and preventing bias
- Writing a business document and the main ideas / points / outline
- Communication Two Video
- Communication 2
- Session Three
PRODUCE AND RESPOND TO ACCESSIBLE ORAL COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE.