Welcome To Conflict Management. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 4
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
DESCRIBE THE MAIN SOURCES OF CONFLICT
EXPLAIN APPROPRIATE TECHNIQUES IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
DESCRIBE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION PLAN AND STRATEGIES TO MANAGE CONFLICT
- Methods available to resolve conflict in terms of the Labour Relations
- The most appropriate strategy to resolve a particular conflict
- The need to adopt action plans and adapt them to a particular conflict
- The role of policies and procedures in place in the organisation are explained in terms of their role in preventing and/or resolving conflicts
- CM Session 3 Video
- Conflict Management Quiz 3
EXPLAIN THE ATTRIBUTES OF AN EFFECTIVE CONFLICT MANAGER
- Personal attributes of a good conflict manager can be listed with examples of how each characteristic contributes to conflict resolution
- A skills audit is done by the learner to identify the skills he/she needs to develop to be an effective conflict manager are identified.
- Negative attributes which should be avoided or controlled by an effective conflict manager
- CM Session 4 Video
- Conflict Management Quiz 4