Emotional Intelligence (SAQA 120305)
Welcome To Emotional Intelligence. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 5
- Students 9
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
EXPLAIN THE ROLE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND HOW IT IMPACTS ON LEADERSHIP
- The Concept Emotional Intelligence
- The Role and Concept of Self-Esteem Is Analysed In Terms Of Its Relationship to Emotional Intelligence
- The Concepts and Roles of Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Is Analysed In Relation To Leadership
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence Is Discussed In Terms Of Its Impact on Leadership
- The Concept Locus of Control In Relation To Its Impact on Leadership
- Attitudes are analysed in relation to responses in various leadership situations
- EQ Session 1 Video
- EQ 1
ANALYSE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND SELF-AWARENESS IN RELATION TO LEADERSHIP.
- The Role of Self-Awareness in Leadership
- The Role of Self-Awareness Is Discussed And Techniques For Enhancing Self-Awareness Are Identified And Applied In Order To Enhance Leadership Ability.
- The Ability to Deal Constructively With Reality In Order To Enhance Leadership Potential
- The Role of Feedback In Relation To Developing and Enhancing Self-Awareness
- EQ Session 2 Video
- EQ 2
ANALYSE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND SELF-MANAGEMENT IN RELATION TO LEADERSHIP.
- Self-Management in Leadership Defined
- The Role of Self-Management Is Explained and Techniques for Enhancing Self-Management Are Identified and Applied In Order To Enhance Leadership Ability
- The Concepts and Role of Emotions, Moods, Temperament and Emotional Disorders
- Emotions Are Characterised Into Clusters and Indication Is Given Of the Non-Verbal Signals That Can Reveal the Presence of Emotions
- The Impact of Stress Is Examined In the Context of Emotional Intelligence and Techniques Identified For Managing Stress for Optimal Interactions and Performance
- EQ Session 3 Video
- EQ 3
ANALYSE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND SOCIAL AWARENESS IN RELATION TO LEADERSHIP.
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Handling Relationships with Others
- The Importance Of Being Sensitive In Demonstrating Social Awareness
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Building and Maintaining Levels of Trust
- Techniques for Managing Feedback to Others in an Emotionally Intelligent Manner
- The Impact Of Emotional Intelligence In Dealing With Varying Social Contexts Is Outlined And Analysed With Examples
- The Importance Of Overcoming Preconceived Notions When Dealing With Social Issues And Problems Is Discussed With Examples.
- EQ Session 4 Video
- EQ 4
APPLY TECHNIQUES FOR RESPONDING TO SITUATIONS IN AN EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT MANNER.
- Emotional Skills for Coping with Varying Situations
- The Implications and Consequences of Applying Emotional Intelligence
- Behavioural Skills for Coping with Different Scenarios in an Emotionally Intelligent Manner
- Self-Analysis Is Conducted To Determine Own Emotional Intelligence Abilities
- Self-Analysis Is Conducted To Determine Levels of Emotional Intelligence in Given Situations
- Strengths, Talents and Weaknesses Are Identified
- EQ Session 5 Video
- EQ 5
The Amadori Case Study: Supplying McDonalds – Organizational Engagement, Emotional Intelligence and Performance
Summative Assessment / Portfolio of Evidence (POE)