Excel Intermediate 2016
Welcome To Excel Intermediate 2016 . To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 8
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
PREPARE AND PRODUCE A SPREADSHEET TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO A GIVEN PROBLEM.
ADJUST SETTINGS TO CUSTOMISE THE VIEW AND PREFERENCES OF THE SPREADSHEET APPLICATION TO SUITE THE SOLUTION CREATED FOR THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
WORK WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS TO SUITE THE SOLUTION TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
- The purpose of using multiple worksheets within one spreadsheet file are explained with examples
- New worksheets are opened
- Worksheets are renamed in terms of their purpose within the solution to the given problem
- Cells are manipulated between worksheets
- A worksheet within a workbook (or spreadsheet) is deleted
- Excel 3 Int 2016 Video
- Excel 2 Quiz 3
APPLY FORMULAE TO WORKSHEETS TO PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
- Formulae are entered taking into consideration the natural order of operation
- Formulae are entered to deliberately change the natural order of operation
- Formula error messages are correctly interpreted and the formula corrected accordingly
- The difference between relative and absolute cell addressing is demonstrated by using it in a formula
- Data are changed to test possible solutions to the given problem without having to change formulae
- Scenarios are created that demonstrate different possible outcomes
- Excel 4 Int 2016 Video
- Excel 2 Quiz 4
APPLY SIMPLE BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS OF THE SPREADSHEET APPLICATION TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
APPLY FORMATTING TO A SPREADSHEET APPLICABLE TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
USE SPECIAL EFFECTS TO IMPROVE THE PRESENTATION OF THE SPREADSHEET.
EVALUATE A SPREADSHEET TO COMPLY WITH THE GIVEN PROBLEM.