Excel Intermediate 2010
- You are on this page because you already Registered / Logged in
- Once registration is done click on Profile
- Once you are on your profile click on Settings, then update your Basic Information, please enter your full name(s) and surname as per your Identity Document (ID) and ensure that you click on Display Name Publicly As… and you select your full name and surname as this will be the displayed name on your Certificate of Completion. Click on Update
- Once profile update is done click on courses then select the desired course
- Click on Buy This Course
- Fill in the Billing details
- After completing the billing details click on Place Order
- Twasa (Pty) Ltd Banking Details will appear with your Order Number that you will use as your reference when making payment
- Once we receive payment, we will email you your access Coupon
- Once you receive your coupon, login, click on courses, select your course, click on Buy This Course and enter the coupon code on Click Here To Enter Your Code
- Once you enter your coupon Click on Place Order then Check Out
- Go back to the Courses, click on your selected course and start learning.
- Make sure you click on Complete at the end of each and every session read/studied
- After completing all the sessions, complete the test / quiz
- Click on Finish Course once you finish the course
- To generate certificate after the course is completed, click on Profile
- Select completed course then click on View Certificate
- Click on Download and Print certificate
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 8
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PREPARE AND PRODUCE A SPREADSHEET TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO A GIVEN PROBLEM.
ADJUST SETTINGS TO CUSTOMISE THE VIEW AND PREFERENCES OF THE SPREADSHEET APPLICATION TO SUITE THE SOLUTION CREATED FOR THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
- 2.1 – Toolbar menus are switched off and on.
- 2.2 – The view of the spreadsheet is enlarged and made smaller.
- 2.3 – The way that the spreadsheet is viewed is changed.
- 2.4 – Cells are frozen to prevent scrolling.
- 2.5 – The default file location is changed.
- 2.6 – A user name is added to the file.
- Excel 2 Quiz 2
WORK WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS TO SUITE THE SOLUTION TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
- 3.1 – The purpose of using multiple worksheets within one spreadsheet file are explained with examples.
- 3.2 – New worksheets are opened. (Minimum 3 worksheets)
- 3.3 – Worksheets are renamed in terms of their purpose within the solution to the given problem.
- 3.4 – Cells are manipulated between worksheets.
- 3.5 – A worksheet within a workbook (or spreadsheet) is deleted.
- Excel 2 Quiz 3
APPLY FORMULAE TO WORKSHEETS TO PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
- 4.1 – Formulae are entered taking into consideration the natural order of operation.
- 4.2 – Formulae are entered to deliberately change the natural order of operation.
- 4.3 – Formula error messages are correctly interpreted and the formula corrected accordingly.
- 4.4 – The difference between relative and absolute cell addressing is demonstrated by using it in a formula.
- 4.5 – Data are changed to test possible solutions to the given problem without having to change formulae.
- 4.6 – Scenarios are created that demonstrate different possible outcomes.
- Excel 2 Quiz 4
APPLY SIMPLE BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS OF THE SPREADSHEET APPLICATION TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
APPLY FORMATTING TO A SPREADSHEET APPLICABLE TO THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
USE SPECIAL EFFECTS TO IMPROVE THE PRESENTATION OF THE SPREADSHEET.
EVALUATE A SPREADSHEET TO COMPLY WITH THE GIVEN PROBLEM.
Excel Intermediate 2010 Training Manual - PDF Download