Presentation Skills (SAQA 115789)
Welcome To Presentation Skills. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enroll on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Please read instructions below
INTERACT CRITICALLY AND PURPOSEFULLY AS A LISTENER AND/OR SPEAKER IN ORAL COMMUNICATION.
- Interact critically and purposefully as a listener and/or speaker in Oral Communication.
- Responses Show a Clear Understanding of Complex Issues Under Discussion
- Own Understanding is Clarified
- Discussions and/or Disagreements are Managed Sensitively
- The Underlying Assumptions, Points Of View and Subtexts in Spoken Texts to Clarify Understanding
- Presentation Skills Session One Video
ANALYSE AND CRITICALLY EVALUATE ORAL PRESENTATIONS.
USE AND EVALUATE STRATEGIES FOR LISTENING AND SPEAKING IN SUSTAINED ORAL INTERACTIONS
ANALYSE AND EVALUATE RESPONSES TO SPOKEN TEXTS CRITICALLY AND ADJUST OWN AS REQUIRED
Answer the following quizzes
Presentation Skills Portfolio of Evidence (POE)