Welcome To Project Management. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 5
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
EXPLAIN THE NATURE OF A PROJECT.
EXPLAIN THE NATURE AND APPLICATION OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- Project management is defined and its application is explained according to recognized published standards.
- The major project management processes are described and explained according to recognized best practice.
- The differences between project management and general management
- The difference between project management processes and technical (end product related) processes
- Role descriptions between a project team member and the project manager
- PM Two Video
- PM Quiz 2
EXPLAIN THE TYPES OF STRUCTURES THAT ARE FOUND IN A PROJECT ENVIRONMENT.
EXPLAIN THE APPLICATION OF ORGANIZATION STRUCTURES IN A PROJECT ENVIRONMENT.
- The basic differences between a matrix and functional organization structure
- The project organization structure is described
- The purpose and key responsibilities of two roles on a project are described
- Stakeholders are explained with examples of at least six different stakeholders
- PM Four Video
- PM Quiz 4
EXPLAIN THE MAJOR PROCESSES AND ACTIVITIES REQUIRED TO MANAGE A PROJECT.