Supervisory Skills (SAQA 242821)
Welcome To Supervisory Skills. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 4
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Please read instructions below
EXPLAIN THE ROLE OF A TEAM LEADER IN AN ORGANISATION.
EXPLAIN THE PURPOSE OF THE TEAM.
CONTRACT WITH THE TEAM MEMBERS TO OBTAIN COMMITMENT TO ACHIEVE ORGANISATIONAL STANDARDS.
IMPLEMENT, MONITOR AND EVALUATE PERFORMANCE AGAINST TEAM OBJECTIVES AND ORGANISATIONAL STANDARDS.
- Agreed plans are implemented according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Potential difficulties in achieving the plan are anticipated through reflection and feedback.
- Team outputs are monitored against agreed targets and time allocations.
- Variances to required outputs are identified and corrective action is taken where necessary
- SS Video Summary Session 4
- Supervisory Skills 4
Summative Assessment / Portfolio of Evidence (POE)