Welcome To Computer Literacy. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Please read instructions below
START UP AND SHUT DOWN A PERSONAL COMPUTER SYSTEM USING STANDARD AND NONSTANDARD METHODS
- The computer is powered up according to the manufacturers’ instructions
- Errors experienced are explained and appropriate action is taken to correct the error.
- The computer “boots up” to the point where it is ready to use.
- User login information is correctly entered.
- The computer is shut down according to the manufacturers’ instructions.
- The computer is switched off according to the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Examples of situations when a non-standard start-up should be used and the method for performing this operation is demonstrated.
- Examples of situations when a non-standard shut-down should be used and the method for performing this operation is demonstrated.
CHANGE THE CONFIGURATION OF A PERSONAL COMPUTER
USE PERSONAL COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
USE OPERATING SYSTEM UTILITIES