Welcome To Sexual Harassment Training. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions
- For every lesson that you have completed, please click the “Complete Lesson” button.
- There are two ways to navigate backwards and forward.
- Firstly by clicking on the links that appear underneath “Prev” and “Next” with Prev taking you to the previous lesson and Next taking you to the next lesson
- Secondly by using the course lessons selection box that appears on the left side of the screen.
- At the end of every session there is a Quiz to complete.
- You will be evaluated based on the number of correct answers you obtain in all the quizzes.
- You need a minimum of 60% at the end of the course to obtain a certificate of completion.
- At the end of the course you need to close the course by clicking the close “x” icon at the top right of the screen with an orange background.
- This will take you back to the course home screen were you will be required to click on the “Finish Course” button on the top side of your course home screen.
- Once you have clicked on “Finish Course” you will see an option to print a certificate.
- Your certificate will be prepared and ready to download after clicking on “Finish Course” button
- Certification is only available when the candidate has completed the course with minimum of 60%
- If you want to download the learner guide pdf click here
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- What is Sexual Harassment
- What the Law Says About Sexual Harassment
- Consequences of Sexual Harassment to Employees and the Organisation
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Identify Sexual Harassment Behavior and Issues (Verbal & Non-Verbal)
- Identify the Difference between Sexual Harassment and Sexual Attention
- Distinguish Between the Work and Social Environments and Identify Boundaries
- Recognize Correct and Incorrect Behavior
- What To Do When You Suspect Sexual Harassment Is Happening To You or a Colleague
- Remedies Available To Victims of Sexual Harassment
- Counseling For Victims of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Test