Change Management (SAQA 115407)
Welcome To Change Management. To view the course outline click on Curriculum Tab.
To enrol on a course click on the “Buy This Course”. If you have already registered, it will take you to the course, if not, it will redirect you to the learner registration page were you will be required to fill in your details and create your free account.
To start with your course click on Curriculum tab and Read Instructions that follow:
- For every lesson that you have completed, please click the “Complete Lesson” button.
- There are two ways to navigate backwards and forward.
- Firstly by clicking on the links that appear underneath “Prev” and “Next” with Prev taking you to the previous lesson and Next taking you to the next lesson
- Secondly by using the course lessons selection box that appears on the left side of the screen.
- At the end of every session there is a Quiz to complete.
- You will be evaluated based on the number of correct answers you obtain in all the quizzes.
- You need a minimum of 60% at the end of the course to obtain a certificate of completion.
- At the end of the course you need to close the course by clicking the close “x” icon at the top right of the screen with an orange background.
- This will take you back to the course home screen were you will be required to click on the “Finish Course” button on the top side of your course home screen.
- Once you have clicked on “Finish Course” you will see an option to print a certificate.
- Your certificate will be prepared and ready to download after clicking on “Finish Course” button
- Certification is only available when the candidate has completed the course with minimum of 60%
- If you want to download the learner guide pdf click here
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
EXPLAIN WHY CHANGE MANAGEMENT IS AN IMPORTANT PROCESS FOR ORGANISATIONS TO ACHIEVE TRADING RESULTS
IDENTIFY EXAMPLES OF PLANNED CHANGE AND REACTIVE CHANGE IN AN ORGANISATION
DESCRIBE A MODEL FOR EFFECTIVE CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND ITS MANAGEMENT
IDENTIFY REASONS FOR RESISTANCE TO CHANGE AND INDICATE WAYS TO OVERCOME THEM
IDENTIFY THE RISKS INHERENT IN ANY CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME AND INDICATE WAYS TO MANAGE THEM
IDENTIFY AND APPLY THE COMPETENCIES OF AN EFFECTIVE CHANGE AGENT
Change Management Quiz
Change Management Portfolio of Evidence (POE)